Quickly and easily sell access to pages, posts and custom post types through WooCommerce with Pay For Post with WooCommerce. I originally created this plugin because I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find a plugin already out there, free or premium, that would do the simple fact of selling access to a particular page or post through WooCommerce. So I decided to write my own.
- WooCommerce version 2.6+ to be installed and active
- Guest checkout to be turned OFF
- PHP 7.2+ is required
HOW IT WORKS
Getting everything setup will take you less than 5 minutes with three simple steps.
- Step 1 Create a product in WooCommerce
- Step 2 Create a page or post in WordPress
- Step 3 Associate your product with your page using the Pay For Post with WooCommerce meta box.
It’s that simple.
With the Premium version, you have several other options for protecting content like, time based, number of page views, etc.