The President of BCCI Tsvetan Simeonov met with Aleksander Milenov, owner of MW Trade House. The purpose of the conversation was to present the activities of the BCCI and to discuss ways to cooperate with Bulgarian companies to find foreign partners in the field of food, beverages and machinery (lifts).
At the meeting, Aleksander Milenov presented the activities of MW Trade House, focusing on the successful projects with Bulgarian wine producers on the Romanian and Dutch markets.
The President of the BCCI presented the activities of the Chamber and its regional structure, as well as the databases BCCI has at its disposal. He provided information about opportunities for participation in meetings with foreign partners during business delegations in Bulgaria and abroad, participation in exhibitions for wine producers, to which BCCI is a partner, as well as in the international forums organized by the Chamber.
- Top reasons to hire a Buyer agent when you want to update your product portfolio
- How much will it cost to market my new product?
- Bulgarian essential oils and cosmetics/ Health benefits of Rose oil
- Meeting with the President of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Global Functional Food Trends: Natural vs Fortified